Remote Control Metal Detector Robot
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Learn about mechanics and assemble a working device that sends alarms at the detection of unseen metal artifacts above or beneath the surface. Your friends will be amazed.
- Hunt for buried treasure on the beach or your back yard by driving the robot back and forth with the remote control. When you hear it beep, you have found something metallic.
- The metal detector unit is detachable and usable as a hand-held metal detector.
- This kit contains: 1 chassis (with axle and gear installed), 1 motor with wires and worm gear, 1 motor cover, 1 metal detector, 1 base plate for eyes, 2 stick-on eyes, 1 switch lever, 1 gear, 1 axle, 1 short axle, 1 remote-control with switch and wires, 1 battery cover, 4 terminal caps, screws, washer screw, 1 connecting cable, 4 wheels and detailed instructions for assembly.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Construct a 5.5" remote control metal detecting robot
- Learn the principles behind metal detectors
- Metal detecting unit can be detached from the robot body
- Fun and educational
* Due to pandemic delays, please allow 2 weeks for items to ship