My Weird School Fast Facts: Geography
A.J. and Andrea from Dan Gutman’s bestselling My Weird School series narrate this all-new series of nonfiction books, featuring hundreds of weird-but-true facts plus lots of photos and illustrations.
In this book kids will learn:
1. Antarctica’s largest land animal is an insect.
2. The Ring of Fire is a string of volcanoes around the edges of the Pacific Ocean.
3. Fossils of prehistoric mammoths have been found in almost every county in Nebraska
4. The smallest country in the world is only 0.2 square miles.
And much, much more!
Whether you’re a kid who wants to learn more about geography or simply someone who thinks the name Lake Titicaca is hilarious, this geography facts edition is the book for you.
* Due to pandemic delays, please allow 2 weeks for items to ship