Homeschool Bravely: How to Squash Doubt, Trust God, and Teach Your Child with Confidence
How to quiet the voices of "not good enough" and step courageously into guilt-free homeschooling
Many homeschool parents have a long-term relationship with self-doubt. "Did I make the right decision?" "Could someone else do this better?" "Am I robbing my kids of something by not sending them to ‘regular school’?"
If you’re wondering whether homeschooling is the best option for your kids or want to gain confidence in your own ability to teach them, then this book is for you. It will:
- realign your focus to God’s calling on your life
- dispel common misconceptions about education and the illusive “perfect” homeschool
- offer practical applications to make your homeschool work for you and your family
- provide biblical proof that God’s plans are always good and can be trusted
Because the truth is: God will use every part of your homeschool, even your fears, faults, and failures, to weave good plans for your kids.
* Due to pandemic delays, please allow 2 weeks for items to ship