Grade 5 Writing
In our Grade 5 Writing Workbook, children will advance from writing three-paragraph essays to five-paragraph essays. Outlining and revising are fun with our colorful activities and intuitive teaching method.
Topics Covered in this Book:
- Direct and indirect quotations
- Main and dependent clauses
- Noun, adverb, and adjective clauses
- Writing a three-paragraph essay
- Writing a five-paragraph essay
- Outlining, editing, and revising an essay
Aligned to State Standards.
We Also Recommend
Calling All Minds: How to Think and Create Like an Inventor