Grade 5 Geometry & Measurement Workbook
By reviewing parallel and perpendicular lines as well as area, perimeter, and volume, your child can confidently progress to more advanced geometry and measurement concepts. Our activities proceed gradually, so your child will solve coordinate geometry problems we ease.
- Compare and order whole numbers, fractions, and decimals on a number line
- Understand and apply concepts of lines and angles (e.g. parallel and perpendicular)
- Identify polygons
- Understand the relationship of the circumference of a circle, its diameter, and pi (tt ~ 3.14 )
- Measure and find the area and the perimeter of two-dimensional shapes using formulae.
- Measure and find the volumes of cubes and rectangular prisms using formulae.
- Coordinate Geometry
- Convert measurement units within a system
8 ½ x 11 inches. paperback. 80 pages. full color.
* Due to pandemic delays, please allow 2 weeks for items to ship